NZ #9 - Arabic Night in New Zealand (12/10)


If I can resume one of the best experiences in my exchange program in New Zealand, definitely this one was one of them. Not because some of friends were there, but because more than had fun, we learn a lot of the arabic; culture, religion, food, dance, music and shared an amazing moment together. In my opinion I lived a little piece of Saudi Arabia at this night with the best Mohammeds in world even a I have never been there. I know isn't the same being in the arabic country but just this little details was enough to I see how the world is fantastic and how I want to learn about people and their cultures.
Also a few hours before, we went to the Rotorua and Okareka lake, so I have extra photos to show.

Se eu posso resumir uma das melhores experiências no meu intercâmbio na Nova Zelândia, definitivamente essa foi uma delas. Não por causa que alguns amigos estavam lá, mas foi porque mais do que se divertir, nós aprendemos juntos muito sobre a cultura, religião, comida, dança e música árabe. Na minha opinião eu vivi um pequeno pedaço da Arabia Saudita nessa noite, com os melhores Mohammeds do mundo, mesmo eu nunca tendo visitado lá. Eu sei que não é a mesma coisa do que estar num país árabe mas esses pequenos detalhes foram suficientes para eu ver quão o mundo é fantástico e quão eu quero aprender mais a respeito das pessoas e suas culturas.
Também algumas horas antes, nós fomos ao lago Rotorua e Okareka, então tenho fotos extras para mostrar.





































































Almost photos was taken by our photographer and cook Alamir Mohammed Saleh, thank you my friend. And everyone on the photos. You're the best. :D

A maioria das fotos foram feitas pelo nosso fotógrafo e cozinheiro Mohammed Saleh, obrigado meu amigo. E a todos outros nas fotos. Vocês são os melhores. :D

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas