NZ #22 - Auckland, Part II


Here is the second part of my adventure in Auckland (see here the first post). This one with more photos I'll be fast. I visited the Sky Tower, Auckland Art Gallery and Mt. Eden. Check the photos.

Aqui vai a segunda parte da minha aventura em Auckland (veja qui o segundo post). Esse com mais fotos, irei ser rápido. Eu visitei a Sky Tower, Galeria de Arte de Auckland e o Monte Eden. Confira as fotos.

































































Thank you who visited my blog during these months to see my photos, this post is the last one with photos from New Zealand. I hope to bring videos here soon.

Obrigado para quem visitou meu blog durante esses meses para ver as fotos, esse é o último post com fotos da Nova Zelândia. Espero trazer vídeos aqui logo mais.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas