NZ #21 - Auckland, Part I


Before leave New Zealand, I planned to stay for the weekend in Auckland, the biggest city in the country. Was just two day, to try as much places I could visit and take pictures.

Antes de deixar a Nova Zelândia, eu planejei ficar um fim de semana em Auckland, a maior cidade do país. Foram apenas dois dias, para tentar o máximo de lugares possíveis que pudesse visitar e tirar fotos.


On this first post of two, I bring photos most from the streets, which impressed me a lot. Even Auckland being a small city comparing with some another ones in World, you feel the atmosphere of a big city, lot of things happening at the same time, lot of cars, at night different options to go out, with pubs, nightclubs, etc. Definitely, a good option to have fun and spend money! :D

Nesse primeiro post de dois, eu trago fotos na maioria das ruas e da baía, o qual me impressionou muito. Mesmo Auckland sendo uma cidade pequena comparando as outras cidades no mundo, você sente a atmosfera de uma cidade grande, muitas coisas acontecendo ao mesmo tempo, muitos carros, a noite diferente opções para sair, com pubs, boates, etc. Definitivamente, uma boa opção para se divertir e gastar dinheiro! :D
































So, I see you on the next post. :P

Então, até a próxima. :P

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas