NZ #19 - Fat Dog With The Fiskes


One of the popular restaurants of Rotorua is the Fat Dog. Even being a small city, I never had been there before, so that part of the city was new to me! :P
We went there to have a breakfast, for me, try for the first time the dish "eggs benedict", which was really delicious, I recommend when possible try it. Also the place has a welcoming atmosphere, to enjoy with family and friends. So check the photos below.

Um dos restaurantes populares de Rotorua é o Fat Dog. Mesmo sendo uma cidade pequena, eu nunca estive lá antes, então essa parte da cidade foi nova para mim! :P
Nós fomos lá para tomar café da manhã, eu experimentei pela primeira vez o prato "eggs benedict", que estava uma delícia, recomendo experimentar. Também o lugar tem uma atmosfera acolhedora, para curtir com a família e amigos. Confira as fotos abaixo.


















Thanks to my host family for this moment together.

Bye.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas